Download Outline Register
PMM: Project Management Master
Managing projects requires more than technical knowledge and experience. It also demands a firm understanding of the practical nature and problems of the projects, the ability to apply effective methods, tools and techniques to facilitate the management task, and good team-building skills. Above all, possessing good mindset and positive attitudes is a very critical aspect making project managers outstanding and successful.
The course is designed for professional project managers or individuals to be mastery in project management. The participants will be equipped with both project management knowledge and skills and enhanced with empowering attitudes and thinking to ultimately success in profession.
Who Should Attend:
People who work in project-based or stake in projects.
- Management people who manage or coordinate projects
o Corporate Manager
o Project Manager
o Project Team Leader
o Project Coordinator
- Operation staffs or project members who direct or execute project activities
Participants will learn how to:
- Setup projects and customize the proper methodologies to meet project size and complexity
- Plan, organize and monitor projects effectively in order to deliver quality systems within time and budget
- Solve the problems and make decision in many situations in managing project
- Develop and cultivate essential skills and attitude for managing project
- Evaluate projects from the business point of view
Lecture, workshops, group discussion and individual project presentation
9 days (58 hours, 58 PDUs), 09:00 – 16:30
52,900 Baht (VAT7% = 3,703 Baht, Total = 56,603 Baht) Early Bird 49,900 Baht - to be paid 2 weeks prior to training (VAT7% = 3,493 Baht, Total = 53,393
Jasmine City Hotel, Soi Sukhumvit 23, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok (See Map)
Arintra Punyayuttakan PMP, PMI-ACP, LeSS, CSQA, CSTE, CSPM, MCTS
Paiboon Punyayuttakan PMP, CISSP, CISA, IRCA, ITIL, Project+