- The process of monitoring the status of project activities to update project progress and manage changes to the schedule baseline to achieve the plan.
- A distinct, scheduled portion of work performed during the course of a project.
- Collect project performance data with respect to a plan, produce performance
- A graphic display of schedule-related information. In the typical bar chart, schedule activities or work breakdown structure components are listed down the left side of the chart, dates are shown across the top, and activity durations are shown as date-placed horizontal bars. See also Gantt chart.
- The sequence of activities that represents the longest path through a project, which determines the shortest possible duration.
- Also called slack. See total float and free float.
- The process of developing a detailed description of the project and product.
- Directing, managing, performing, and accomplishing the project work; providing the deliverables; and providing work performance information.
- Control Schedule
- Bar Chart
- Critical Path
- Define Scope