- A comprehensive list of changes made during the project. This typically includes of the change and impacts in terms of time, cost, and risk.
- A risk that remains after risk responses have been implemented.
- The amount of time whereby a successor activity can be advanced with respect to a predecessor activity.
- Analysis of strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats of an organization, project, or option.
- See discretionary dependency.
- The aggregate of things used by an organization in any undertaking, such as equipment, apparatus, tools, machinery, gear, material, and supplies.
- The right to apply project resources, expend funds, make decisions, or give approvals.
- The approved version of the time-phased project budget, excluding any management reserves, which can be changed only through formal change control procedures and is used as a basis for comparison to actual results.
- Change Log
- Residual Risk
- SWOT Analysis
- Soft Logic
- Cost Baseline