- A schedule compression technique in which activities or phases normally done in sequence are performed in parallel for at least a portion of their duration.
- A temporary endeavor undertaken to create a unique product, service, or result.
- A general data gathering and creativity technique that can be used to identify risks, ideas, or solutions to issues by using a group of team members or subject matter experts.
- Any organizational structure in which the project manager shares responsibility with the functional managers for assigning priorities and for directing the work of persons assigned to the project.
- The stakeholder management plan is a subsidiary plan of the project management plan that defines the processes, procedures, tools, and techniques to effectively engage stakeholders in project decisions and execution based on the analysis of their needs, interests, and potential impact.
- The quantified description of acceptable variation for a quality requirement.
- A general concept of conforming to a rule, standard, law, or requirement such that the assessment of compliance results in a binomial result stated as “compliant” or “noncompliant”.
- Fast Tracking
- Matrix Organization
- Staffing Management Plan
- Pareto Diagram