- The system used to provide and track supplier’s invoices and payments for services and products.
- An individual, group, or organization who may affect, be affected by, or perceive itself to be affected by a decision, activity, or outcome of a project
- Within the quality management system, precision is a measure of exactness.
- Handling, controlling, and guiding a conflictual situation to achieve a resolution.
- The work performed to deliver a product, service, or result with the specified features and functions.
- A technique that enhances brainstorming with a voting process used to rank the most useful ideas for further brainstorming or for prioritization.
- A formal or informal approach to elicit information from stakeholders by talking to them directly.
- Agreement by everyone in the group on a single course of action.
- Payment Systems
- Conflict Management
- Project Scope
- Nominal Group Technique