- An event or occurrence that could affect the execution of the project that may be accounted for with a reserve.
- The realized cost incurred for the work performed on an activity during a specific time period.
- A quantifiable deviation, departure, or divergence away from a known baseline or expected value.
- See project schedule network diagram.
- See precedence diagramming method (PDM).
- A contract is a mutually binging agreement that obligates the seller to provide the specified product or service or result and obligate the buyer to pay for it.
- The process of calling public attention to a project or effort.
- An actual condition that is different from the expected condition that is contained in the baseline plan.
- Actual Cost
- Activity Network Diagrams