- A dependency between two activities, or between an activity and a milestone.
- Any item, whether internal or external to the project that is required by a process proceeds. May be an output from a predecessor process.
- The process of monitoring the status of project activities to update project progress and manage changes to the schedule baseline to achieve the plan.
- A limiting factor that affects the execution of a project, program, portfolio, or process.
- See resource leveling.
- A document used to record and describe or denote selected items identified during execution of a process or activity. Usually used with a modifier, such as issue, quality control, action, or defect.
- A set of financial incentives related to cost, schedule, or technical performance of the seller.
- A process to observe performance of contracted work or a promised product against agreed-upon requirements.
- Logical Relationship
- Control Schedule
- Incentive Fee
- Inspections and Audits