- Support from more than 50 percent of the members of group.
- A group of potential causes of risk.
- A tally sheet that can be used as a checklist when gathering data.
- A formal proposal to modify any document, deliverable, or baseline.
- The ability to plan, organize, direct, and control individuals or groups of people to achieve specific goals.
- A defined function to be performed by a project team member, such as testing, filing, inspecting, or coding.
- A technique for systematically reviewing materials using a list for accuracy and completeness.
- The degree, amount, or volume of risk that an organization or individual will withstand.
- Risk Category
- Change Request
- Management Skills
- Checklist Analysis
- Risk Tolerance