- Any activity on the critical path in a project schedule.
- Customer is the person(s) or organization(s) that will pay for the project’s product, service, or result. Customer can be internal or external to the performing organization.
- See mandatory dependency.
- An official recommendation or advice that indicates policies, standards, or procedures for how something should be accomplished.
- A point in time when the status of the project is recorded.
- Directing, managing, performing, and accomplishing the project work; providing the deliverables; and providing work performance information.
- A technique used for dividing and subdividing the project scope and project deliverables into smaller, more manageable parts.
- The process of developing an approximation of the monetary resources needed to complete project activities.
- Critical Path Activity
- Hard Logic
- Data Date
- Estimate Costs