- Collect project performance data with respect to a plan, produce performance measures, and report and disseminate performance information.
- The person assigned by the performing organization to lead the team that is responsible for achieving the project objectives.
- The amount of time whereby a successor activity can be advanced with respect to a predecessor activity.
- See Cause and Effect Diagram.
- The work performed to deliver a product, service, or result with the specified features and functions.
- A formal or informal approach to elicit information from stakeholders by talking to them directly.
- A relationship between project activities and non-project activities.
- The aggregate of things used by an organization in any undertaking, such as equipment, apparatus, tools, machinery, gear, material, and supplies.
- Project Manager
- Fishbone Diagram
- Project Scope
- External Dependency