Objective: This course provides knowledge in Microsoft Azure, Microsoft's cloud computing platform. The course focuses on infrastructure implementation e.g. Azure Virtual Network, Azure virtual machine, Azure web sites, including Azure Active Directory. The course also provides knowledge and concepts in extending on-premises infrastructure to Microsoft Azure. The course also provides lab and demonstration for audience to complete the scenario in real world environment.
Who Should Attend: This course is intended for:
· Information Technology (IT) professionals who have some knowledge of cloud technologies and want to learn more about Microsoft Azure.
· IT professionals who want to deploy, configure, and administer services and virtual machines in Microsoft Azure.
· Windows Server administrators who are looking to evaluate and migrate on-premises Active Directory roles and services to the cloud.
Course Benefit: After completing this course, participants will be able to:
· Describe Azure architecture components including infrastructure, tools, and portals.
· Implement and manage virtual networking within Azure and to connect to on-premises environments.
· Plan and create Azure virtual machines.
· Configure, manage, and monitor Azure virtual machines to optimize availability and reliability.
· Implement, manage, backup and monitor storage solutions.
· Plan and implement data services based on SQL Database to support applications.
· Deploy and configure websites.
· Deploy, configure, monitor, and diagnose cloud services.
· Create and manage Azure AD directories, and configure application integration with Azure AD.
Duration: 5 days (30 hours), 09:00 16:00
Date: See training schedule
Fee: 19,900 Baht (VAT7% = 1,393 Baht, Total = 21,293 Baht)
Early Bird 18,000 Baht - to be paid 2 weeks prior to training (VAT7% = 1,260 Baht, Total = 19,260 Baht)
Venue: Jasmine City Hotel, Soi Sukhumvit 23, Klongtoey-Nua, Wattana, Bangkok (See Map)
Instructors: Thanyapon Sananakin MVP, MCITP, MCT, CCNA
· A Laptop can run at least 1 Virtual Machine (Hyper-V or VMWare), Windows Server 2012 R2 guest OS
· A Microsoft account e.g. Hotmail.com, live.com for Azure subscription.
· A valid credit card for Azure Subscription (No credit card charge, only for verification)
Course Outline: Module 1: Introduction to Azure
This module provides the students a high level introduction to Azure.
· Cloud Technology Overview
· Microsoft Azure
· Azure Portals
· Managing Azure with Windows PowerShell
Lab: Introduction to Azure
· Subscribing to Azure Trial with 200 USD within 1 month
· Using Azure Portals
· Using Azure PowerShell
Module 2: Implement and Manage Virtual Networks
In this module students will learn how to implement Virtual Networks, why they are important and how to manage them post-implementation.
· Planning Virtual Networks
· Implementing and Managing Virtual Networks
· Configuring Connections to Virtual Networks
Lab: Creating Virtual Networks
· Creating the Virtual Network
· Validating Virtual Network Connectivity
Module 3: Implement Virtual Machines
In this module, students will see how Microsoft Azure VMs can host services for their users and customers and how to create, install, and configure VMs with different operating systems and software platforms.
· Introduction to IaaS Cloud Services
· Planning Virtual Machine Workloads
· Creating Virtual Machines
Lab : Implementing Virtual Machines
· Deploying Windows Virtual Machines
· Deploying Linux Virtual Machines
Module 4: Managing Virtual Machines
In this module the student will learn how to properly configure Virtual Machines and Virtual Machine Disks as well as managing and monitoring the Virtual Machine environments ensuring security, availability and scalability.
· Configuring Virtual Machines
· Managing and Configuring Virtual Machine Disks
· Managing and Monitoring Virtual Machines
Lab : Managing Virtual Machines
· Creating Endpoint
· Managing IP Address for Azure Virtual Machine
· Using the Cross Platform Command-Line Interface
Module 5: Implementing Websites
In this module students will learn how to plan for website deployment, covering different levels of website and differing deployment models. They will then learn how to deploy a website, how to configure the site, how to monitor the performance of the site, what Webjobs are and how to use them and finally what Traffic Manager is and how it is used.
· Planning for Website Deployment
· Deploying Websites
· Configuring Websites
· Monitoring Websites
· Traffic Manager
Lab: Implementing Websites
· Creating Websites
· Deploying a Website
· Managing Websites
Module 6: Planning and Implementing Storage
In this module students will look at types of storage, how to choose/plan storage, storage accounts, and affinity groups. They will move on to learn how implement BLOBs and azure files, recovery services and backup, diagnostics, monitoring, and analytics.
· Planning Storage
· Implementing and Managing Storage
· Backup and Monitoring Storage
Lab: Planning and Implementing Storage
· Creating and Configuring Storage
· Using Azure File Storage
· Protecting Data with Azure Backup